Demo Boat Hire
Hire of Demo Boats
Our on-site store, NorthShore Watersports, www.nswaterports.com, offers stock and a
Demo fleet to hire from top watersports brands including Dagger, Wave Sport,
Zet, Jackson, Spade, Northshore Kayaks, Pyranha, & Islander to name a few.
Our Placid Water Lake, based right outside the Centre, and our International White Water Course enables you to try out our large fleet of demo kayaks. These include White Water, Sea, Touring & General purpose Kayaks and Sit-On-Tops.
All our staff are experienced paddlers with specialists in all disciplines, so please contact us if you need any impartial advice on boats and equipment to suit your requirements.
You can hire a boat on site from NorthShore Watersports for £15.00 for up to 2 hours and £25.00 for a full day. Please note boats can only be hired for use on the white water course.
NS Watersports opening hours and the running times of the White Water Course can be found on the following links:
Opening Times - http://www.nswatersports.co.uk/map/
Course Timetable - http://www.tbiwwc.com/course-timetable.html
Our Current Demo Fleet available for hire:
(We endeavour to try and keep this web page as current as possible, but for the most up-to-date list,
Please contact the shop on 01642 520234)
At NorthShore Watersports we are confident that we will have a wide range of products available. However if you can’t find the products you are looking for please contact us and we will try our hardest to locate them for you
- Dagger Jitsu 5.9
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0
- Dagger Mamba 8.1
- Dagger Nomad 9.0 (2016)
- Dagger Mamba 8.6
- Dagger Blackwater Green
- Dagger Katana E 10.4
- Zet Director
- Zet Toro
- Spade – Ace of Spades
- Wave Sport Mobius 57
- Wave Sport Diesel 60 (blackout)
- Wave Sport Diesel 70 (blackout)
- Wave Sport Diesel 80 (blackout)
- Wave Sport Recon 83 (White out)
- Wave Sport Fuse 56 (blackout)
- Wilderness Tarpon 100 Yel (SOT)
- Point 65 Apollo
- Islander Calypso Lime/white (SOT)
- Jackson RockStar S
- Jackson RockStar M (2016)
- Jackson Fun Runner 60 (club)
- Northshore Sea Kayaks Aspect (Sea)
- Northshore Sea Kayaks Atlantic (Sea)
- Pyranha Shiva M Lime/Dark Green
- Pyranha 9R M (stout Outfitting 2016)
- Pyranha Burn L (stout Outfitting 2016)
- P+H Capella Sea Kayak (Sea)
Please give us a call if you like to try a Composite Northshore Atlantic or Ocean
- All demo hires are for use on the TBIWWC Site unless authorized by a Manager.
- Launch fees are not included in the demo hire charge - see following links:
Flat Water Launch Fees - http://www.tbiwwc.com/canoe-prices-flat-water.html
White Water Launch Fees - http://www.tbiwwc.com/white-water-prices.html
- The person hiring the demo boat equipment undertakes responsibility to pay the cost of replacing lost or damaged equipment which cannot be repaired, or if it is repairable, to pay the repair and transport costs in full.
- TBIWWC hires out the equipment in good faith but cannot accept responsibility for its suitability for the task it is to be used.
- CONDITIONS OF HIRE - Hirers accept responsibility for any excess charges levied by Tees Active Ltd’s insurers in respect of damage. Losses are therefore the direct responsibility of the hirer and such damage or loss shall be assessed by Tees Active whose assessment shall be binding.
- SUITABILITY FOR PURPOSE - Craft are equipped for use on their respective waters. They should be used for their designed use only.
- Hirers should satisfy themselves beforehand that craft to be hired are suitable for intended use.
- All equipment is inspected on a regular basis. Helmets and buoyancy aids MUST be worn at all times.