Demo Boat Hire
Hire of Demo Boats
Our on-site store, NorthShore Watersports, www.nswaterports.com, offers
stock and a Demo fleet to hire from top watersports brands including Dagger,
Wilderness Systems, Islander, Big Dog, Northshore Kayaks, Pyranha, Feel Free,
Ocean Kayak, Old Town, Liquid Logic & Jackson to name a few.
Our Placid Water Lake, based right outside the Centre, and our International White Water Course enables you to try out our large fleet of demo kayaks and canoes. These include Open Canoes, White Water, Sea, Touring & General purpose Kayaks, Sit-On-Tops and Inflatables. All our staff are experienced paddlers with specialists in all disciplines, so please contact us if you need any impartial advice on boats and equipment to suit your requirements.
You can hire a boat on site from NorthShore Watersports for £15.00 for up to 2 hours and £25.00 for a full day.
NS Watersports opening hours and the running times of the White Water Course can be found on the following links:
Opening Times - http://www.nswatersports.co.uk/map/
Course Timetable - http://www.tbiwwc.com/course-timetable.html
Our Current Demo Fleet available for hire:
(We endeavor to try and keep this web page as current as possible, but for the most up-to-date list,
Please contact the shop on 01642 520234)
At NorthShore Watersports we are confident that we will have a wide range of products available. However if you can’t find the products you are looking for please contact us and we will try our hardest to locate them for you
- Big Dog Flux 7.7 Red
- Big Dog Drop Zone Red
- Big Dog Force 8.0 yellow
- Big Dog Kaos M Yellow
- Dagger Approach 9 Club Orange
- Dagger King Pin 6.3 Red
- Dagger Approach 10 Club Red
- Dagger Mamba 8.0 Flame (Creek)
- Dagger Blackwater Green
- Dagger G-Force 6.1 Sky Blue
- Dagger GTX 8.1 Blue
- Dagger Dynamo Red/White
- Dagger Mamba 2 Adj seat Green
- Dagger Axiom 8.5 Red
- Wilderness Tempest R/M 170 Red (SEA)
- Wilderness Tarpon 100 Yel (SOT)
- Islander Calypso Kiwi/white (SOT)
- Jackson RockStar M
- Jackson RockStar L
- Jackson Villain S Red
- Jackson Hero Red
- Jackson Rogue 10 Red
- Jackson All Star Classic Blue
- Jackson Zen 65
- Jackson Zen 75
- Jackson Fun Runner 60 Club Spec
- Jackson Fun Runner 70 White Water Spec
- Liquid Logic Freeride 67 Blue marble
- Liquid Logic Stomper 80 Orange
- Liquid Logic Stomper 90 Blue Marble
- Liquid Logic Remix 69
- Liquid Logic Jefe Blue Marble
- Northshore Sea Kayaks Aspect (Sea)
- Northshore Sea Kayaks Atlantic (Sea)
- Pyranha Shiva M Lime/Dark Green
- Pyranha Shiva L Jaffa/Grey
- Pyranha Burn M Lime/Yellow used
- Feel Free Nomad Blue/White (SOT)
- Venture Ranger 14 Open Boat (Canoe)
- P+H Capella Sea Kayak (Sea)
- All Hires are for use on the TBIWWC Site unless authorized by a Manager.
- Launch fees are not included in the hire charge - see following links:
White Water Launch Fees - http://www.tbiwwc.com/white-water-prices.html
- The person hiring the equipment undertakes responsibility to pay the cost of replacing lost or damaged equipment which cannot be repaired, or if it is repairable, to pay the repair and transport costs in full.
- TBIWWC hires out the equipment in good faith but cannot accept responsibility for its suitability for the task it is to be used.
- CONDITIONS OF HIRE - Hirers accept responsibility for any excess charges levied by Tees Active Ltd’s insurers in respect of damage. Losses are therefore the direct responsibility of the hirer and such damage or loss shall be assessed by Tees Active whose assessment shall be binding.
- SUITABILITY FOR PURPOSE - Craft are equipped for use on their respective waters. They should be used for their designed use only.
- Hirers should satisfy themselves beforehand that craft to be hired are suitable for intended use.
- All equipment is inspected on a regular basis. Helmets and buoyancy aids MUST be worn at all times.