Film Production Location, North East UK
Here at the Tees Barrage International White Water Centre we have the ideal infrastructure for filming flood disaster or flooding related productions.
Having worked on some big budget productions we have the experience and expertise in setting up safe realistic demonstrations with our own staff and presenters alike.
National Geographic, Sky TV, Channel 4, CBBC and the BBC have all filmed documentaries at this site with some excellent footage showing the brutal force of nature when water takes control.We have also worked with live TV with the BBC.
Using our specialist safety rescue trainers we are able to get up close and personal with the elements in a safe and controlled manner to film some extremely realistic, lifelike situations.
- Presenters being knocked off their feet by the sheer force of the water
- Personnel being carried downstream through the rapids
- Vehicles washing down through flooded streets
- Casualties stuck in vehicles in rising flood water
- Casualty extraction from vehicles in raging torrents
- Fire service rescue
- Filming from within real house structures
- Demolishing full houses with the power of water
We offer full consultancy on safe provision of filming the unthinkable at this site and work with directors to get the scenes completed in a timely manner within budget and timescale.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Simon White, Head of Adventurous Activities on 01642 678000 for more details on your exact requirements.